Experienced Wheaton Lawyer: Stephen Brundage
Whether you are charged with a crime or are going through a divorce, you need every legal advantage on your side. When you bring your legal concerns to the law firm of Stephen A. Brundage, Attorney at Law, you receive experienced representation from a skilled attorney.
I have over 25 years of legal experience, and an additional 9 years of experience as a police officer. From offices in Wheaton, Illinois, I provide knowledgeable legal advice and aggressive representation for people in DuPage, Kane and Cook counties in the Chicago area.
Call (630) 260-9647 or contact me through email to arrange a free consultation.
As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I am able to challenge evidence and effectively negotiate with prosecutors. If the charges cannot be dismissed and a plea bargain is not in your best interest, I can present a case to judge or jury at trial. I have experience handling all types of misdemeanor and felony criminal charges, including:
- Drug crimes: possession, distribution or manufacturing
- Sex crimes: sexual assault, statutory rape, child molestation, indecent exposure
- Computer crimes: child pornography, Internet solicitation of a minor, soliciting sexual relations
- DUI and alcohol offenses: drunk driving defense, repeat offenses, underage drinking, related driver's license issues
- Traffic offenses: speeding, speeding in a school zone, driving under license suspension, passing a stopped school bus, speeding in a construction zone, all other traffic tickets
- Theft: shoplifting, theft, burglary, robbery
- Domestic violence: orders of protection, assault and battery
- Juvenile offenses: underage drinking, theft, assault, vandalism, other juvenile crimes
Divorce and Family Law
I work to obtain effective, practical solutions for divorce and other family law matters. While I strive to obtain amicable resolutions, I am always prepared to fight for clients in court. I handle all aspects of divorce and family law, including:
Division of assets
To reduce the likelihood of problems when buying or selling a home, work with an experienced real estate attorney. I advise buyers and sellers regarding real estate matters, including purchases, property sales, contract disputes and title issues. I am a certified title agent who will thoroughly examine your property's title to clear any unresolved issues.
If you have been seriously injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you may have legal recourse. You may be entitled to compensation for past and future medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering. I handle personal injury claims stemming from car accidents and truck collisions to slip and fall accidents and dog bites. I also handle wrongful death lawsuits, representing families who have lost a loved one as the result of negligence.
Do you have concerns about the management of your estate following your death? Creating an estate plan is the best way to ensure that your assets will be properly distributed. I prepare wills, durable powers of attorney, living wills and healthcare powers of attorney to protect clients.
Call Today (630) 260-9647
For all legal concerns, I provide a free initial consultation. Contact my offices online or call (630) 260-9647 to speak with an experienced lawyer.